Reasons:
1. Lame Internet: Since the husband and I moved into our apartment we have tried to save money here and there. One way was to not get internet. You might think we are crazy, but we have been "stealing" someone's unsecured internet. I don't think it is right to steal at all -- our computer just picks it up! Well it is very unreliable and kind of annoying. So for the past couple of weeks the internet has not been working (thanks to whoever fixed it!) Don't worry we are in the process of buying our own and we will no longer be considered thieves and we will have a reliable source :)
2. Went Back To Work: Even when the internet had a few great moments in the past weeks, I was too tired to write. I went back to work two weeks ago. Yes I am only a substitute teacher, but it takes it tole. I also coach swimming four days a week. Going from summer vacation to back to two jobs was a shock to the system. I made it through two weeks and I think I am back in action. Don't get me wrong, I actually like working. I feel like I have a purpose when I am at work. I get lonely when I have to sit at home. I don't mind few days off here and there but months at a time gets old quick. I am planning on being a stay at home mom when Baby Burke arrives, so hopefully I can get used to being a non work person (I know staying home with the baby will be work, but you know what I mean).
I guess those are the only reasons for the abandoned blog! I hope you are happy I am back and I am working on all of the fun baby posts right now!
I miss when you post. It makes me cry a little. You might try sitting outside the neighbor's door.
ReplyDeleteHA I have held the computer up to ceiling!!
ReplyDelete