Saturday, June 4, 2011

Friday June 3, 2011

It was another wonderful day for walking. The weather was sunny and a cool breeze helped keep you happy. You really dislike being hot! You are one hot baby! I knew this about you before you were even here. When you were in my belly I was so hot all the time. I made Daddy keep our bedroom window open in the winter. Everyone who came to our house would always mention how cold it was! We started our morning walk at the usual time, right around 11am. I try to get you out earlier so the sun isn't so bright, but we have a hard time getting ourselves together in the morning. I put your Michigan hat on and you looked super cute. About a block into our walk you decided you didn't want to wear it anymore. You fought the Crabby hat and the Crabby hat won! We walked to the water and I sat on a bench while you took a short nap. You and Momma went to Tim Horton's to eat lunch. When you woke up we started home. On our way home we saw the Elementary school kids taking a walk around the neighborhood. The entire school was out for a walk! You watched the kids as the walked by. I saw your feet kicking and I knew you were excited! 




Daddy came home from work and brought pizza with him. Momma and Daddy ate dinner and then took you to the store. We bought you a Bumbo seat! I can't wait to see you sit in it and I hope you love it! When we got home Nana and Papa came over. You are one lucky boy! We went for another walk and got ice cream at Sanders. All of us sat outside to eat our ice cream. You couldn't eat any, but one day we will take you to get a sundae, too. We stopped and Pottery Creations and thought about some projects for the summer. You liked walking with Nana and Papa. You were awake until the very end of the walk. I know you are having fun when you are kicking and talking while we walk. Nana and Papa stayed for bath time and helped get you ready for bed. You look like an angel when you are sleeping!





No comments:

Post a Comment