
Well I was finally able to tell my best friend, Melissa, the great news. We met for lunch at Olga's and I could barely hold it in for five minutes. I was so happy to be able to tell her. She is very supportive and a friend that I am thankful to have. I also went to dinner with two of my other friends, Emily & Christiane. Even though I didn't feel like eating anything I ordered my favorite soup and breadsticks. While we were chatting and catching up on life it began to storm. Christiane commented that if a tornado hits us at least we will be in heaven together. Emily, who is getting married in September, said, "I'm not ready yet, I'm not married yet" and I laughed and jokingly said, "I'm not ready because I'm pregnant!" They were in shock of course, but it was fun to talk to them about how I was feeling and guess about the future. Thank God for friends!
I literally laughed out loud as you recalled your announcement to us! :) What a great day! Nugget is on his way!
ReplyDeleteThat's right, my early theory is that Nugget is a boy, however, I'm not 100% yet! But I'm thinking boy. :)
-Christiane