Sunday, July 10, 2011

Water Boy

Benjamin loves the pool! To be honest I don't know if he'll have a choice! I'm kidding, he can do whatever he wants in life, but I am pretty sure he will love the water. I couldn't wait to get this boy in a pool! I wanted to put him in Parent/Tot swimming this summer, but he is too young still. Instead we will swim in our baby pool. When he gets in the water he loves to splash his toys like crazy. I am so glad he likes to be in the water. We knew he would like it from the day he took his first bath in his whale tub. He didn't cry at all. Actually he didn't move. He just sat there. Now he splashes and plays in the bath! Hopefully he will be a water bug just like his Momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment