Thursday, July 7, 2011

What Happened!?!

Well my blog was hacked. Really my email account was hacked and it effected me in several different ways. I couldn't log into my email that was sending out spam messages. I couldn't long into my blog, which I had no idea what was going on there. AND my phone was all being all screwy since it is a Google based phone! After some research, deleting, and pulling my hair out I finally have fixed it all! You might have noticed several posts about some of my daily walks with Benjamin. I started a new blog primarily about our walks together and that one went haywire. So I imported the posts I was able to get and now you can see them. My blogging plans are the same: Keep track of our life as new parents and Benjamin's milestones. The blog is no longer about my pregnancy with Baby Burke, but more of a journal for Benjamin. Baby Burke On Board has a new look, new purpose, and a new start as of today.
Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment