Sunday, August 15, 2010
Human Again
I woke up yesterday and felt AMAZING!! I didn't feel sick, I wanted to eat, and I was ready to go out and about on the town. Now I have heard that once you reach your 2nd trimester things change and you start feeling better. Yesterday was the 10 week mark. Of course worry took over and a million questions ran through my mind... "Is the baby okay?", "What if I am not pregnant anymore?", "What if I never was and it was all in my head?" Luckily my lovely husband reassured me that everything was fine and I should be happy I am feeling like my good old self again! So we were off to celebrate the day and do all the things I have been wanting to do for a while. I also ate like it was my job!! (Breakfast: French Toast -- Snack: Pizza -- Lunch: Wonderful Sandwich -- Snack: Cinnamon Roll -- Snack: Watermelon, Assorted Fruit, Potato Salad Dinner: Wendy's -- Snack: More French Fries) Okay, okay before you yell at me for eating like a slob, I know this wasn't my most "healthiest" of days, but it was major progress from Oyster crackers and water. I was going to blog all about my wonderful improvement last night but I did not want to jinx myself and wake up this morning feeling like I was hit by a bus! YAY! That wasn't the case! I feel great once again today... a little tired... but happy, laughing, and ready to stay awake the whole day. Please pray that this continues and that everything is okay with Baby Burke! :)
Labels:
eating,
feeling better
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay! She is back! Great to hear you feel like yourself again. Love you. :)
ReplyDeleteThat is so exciting! So happy for you!
ReplyDelete