Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Nursery Ideas

Call me crazy, but I can't help but look at ideas for Baby Burke's nursery! I am too excited that I have to! I tried to put a time limit on it like "I can't look until I am half way done" or "I am not pregnant enough to look a baby stuff yet" Well I am pregnant enough!! Look at those little baby pictures!! I can't keep saying I have nine months to look because I don't ... I have six! I am always one to jump right into things. The first thing we did after we got engaged was register at BB&B. I went shopping today at a wonderful store that is just like my favorite store (Bed, Bath, & Beyond) Only this store is strictly dedicated to BABIES! Buy, Buy, Baby is now my new favorite store. While I was there I came across the perfect crib set that also has everything for the nursery in this collection. It is called Sleepy Safari. It is perfect! I knew I wanted to something soft, neutral, and just plain cute. This set has it all!!! Take a look:



I love it!!!!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Allison! I'm from WTE and I blog as well. I'm 9w1d and we haven't told everybody yet so I can't blog about it!! I'm SO anxious to do so!
    I'm glad baby Burke is doing well. And I LOVE the nursery decor. I'm nervous to start looking, but after our appt next week, I'll be all over it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elephants (your favorite) and giraffes (my favorite)!!! That stuff is too adorable.

    ReplyDelete