Wednesday, November 3, 2010

21 week 4 days - Belly Pics!

Just about 22 weeks and loving every minute of it! I have energy, I love food, and my belly is showing for sure. I am kind of bummed because I had a sweet halloween costume I wore last Sunday and I did not take a picture! I have one of me sitting that's all. Anyways I painted a pumpkin on my belly and my shirt said "Our Pumpkin". I liked it a lot! I guess I could put it on again to take a picture ... fine I will!

Halloween 2010 - Our Pumpkin


Call me crazy, but when else will I be able to wear a pumpkin on my belly?!?


21 weeks 4 days - Belly Pictures


Baby Burke was moving tons last week, but this week I haven't felt him/her as much. Baby B must be moving when I am sleeping... (do you hear the worry?) I know everything is fine! I did feel a couple bumps when I woke up this morning. :)

2 comments:

  1. Awe! You are so cute! I loved that shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shirt...I agree with the showing off the belly too. This is the only time I look good with a belly! lol Love reading your blog and remembering what I have to look forward to. Just a few weeks behind you!

    ReplyDelete