November 19th was my 24th birthday and it was the best I have had so far. This birthday was different for me because I finally realized what my birthday meant to my parents. I know when Baby Burke is born it will be one of the best days of Dennis and my life! So much anticipation and excitement for that day, then our lives will be changed. My birthday must have been the same for my parents. I never really thought of my Mom on my birthday, it was the day I was born, but she was the one to bring me into this world. I was able to spend the day with the people who I love and care about the most. My day started out with a wonderful organic facial (a gift from my Mom), then I spent the afternoon with my Dad. When Dennis came home from work all of us went out to eat at Benihanas. YUM! It was a great day!!

Dennis and I at Benihanas
My Mom ordered the same cake we had at our wedding. I was finally able to taste it!
She didn't realize she bought trick candles that wouldn't blow out!
My birthday gift from Dennis:
Coach Baby Bag!
I was so surprised... this diaper bag is awesome!
Dennis' family came over that weekend to celebrate. It was great to have everyone over our place. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful family!

:D
No comments:
Post a Comment