Today Mimi (my mom) and I order Baby Burke's bedroom furniture! I am super excited and we got a great deal from JCPenny. The pictures aren't that great but you can get the idea. I ordered the set in coffee (the darker color shown for the dressers). The only bummer is that the set is on back order until Jan. 13!! I know Baby Burke won't be here until March, but I am an instant gratification type of gal. I want it now!! It will be something to look forward to in January. Also, Baby Burke's room is a disaster! There is now way I could get the set in a week and have that room even close to ready. I will take before and after pictures when the cleaning/organizing begins. For now this is all I have of the future Baby B's room:
Crib

silly that they covered the crib with blankets and stuff...
Dresser/Changing Table

Dresser

Remember from a previous post, I am doing the Sleepy Safari bed set theme. Neutral and so cute! I think it will go well with the dark wood color.
How exciting! Very, very nice!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo