Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Must Haves...

There are a few things that are my "must have" maternity items. I am sure they aren't the essentials for everyone, but for me they are my favorite. I think it is what I am most comfortable in. So in order from most important to least...

1. Old Navy Sweatpants
Dennis refers to these pants as my J-LO pants. Yes they are white, but that was all that was left when they were on sale for $5. I love them!
Please do not confuse these with my RED PANTS!!
If you have known me for a while then you know my "Red Pants". They are XXXL red Adidas pants. I don't know were I got them, but I pretty much wore them everyday at some point. I wore them anywhere, to class, to the store, to bed, it didn't matter. My family always thought I would wear them everyday when I was pregnant, but for some reason I can't stand them right now. I have had them for at least six years. They have been through a lot with me! Sorry red pants you have been replaced! I will still keep you incase... and you will always be in my heart.

Here are some awesome photos of me in my red pants
As you can see I am not ashamed of the pants at all.

2. Old Navy Shirt
This is my favorite pregnant shirt. It is not the cutest shirt in the world, but one of the most comfortable I own. Also it may seem like there is an Old Navy theme... I don't know I just like their clothes. I will where this shirt once a week and if the laundry falls right I will try to sneak it in twice! Who know maybe I am wearing it right now...

Of course I am!!!

3. Flower Headbands
I discovered these at the JCrew outlet and I had to have them. Simply put, they make me feel pretty. Some days I don't feel that cute, but once I put one of these on I get a smile and a bit of confidence back...
4. Liz Lang Maternity Dress Pants (Target)

I have no idea why this photo is so small, but I think you get the point. They are stretchy and have a full panel waist. I feel professional and comfortable at work. That's all that matters anyways.


I have some other things that make me feel good ---> food. As for now I find these items my must have comfort clothing/accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment